Map & directions
Tinos island belongs to the central part of Cyclades islands. Communicates with many big cities and islands of Greece by boat, by flying dolphins and by airplane via Mykonos airport.
• From Piraeus port by boat. The trip last 4½ hours
• From Rafina port by boat. The trip lass 4 hours
• From Thessaloniki port by boat. The trip last 10 hours
• From Heraklion port by boat. The trip last 8 hours
• By Piraeus port trip last approximately 3 hours
• By Rafina port trip last approximately 2 hours
• By Mykonos port trip last approximately 15 minutes
Useful Telephone numbers
• Piraeus Port Police: +30 210 422 6000-4
• Rafina Port Police: +30 22940 22300
• Tinos Port Police: +30 22830 22220
• Tinos Central Hospital:+30 22830 22210
Bus service is provided at the main town of the island with often routes to many different destinations. Therefore if you wish to explore Tinos privately you can always rent a car from a very range of shops in Tinos.